Candice specializes in the application of economic, statistical and data science concepts to business and legal issues. She has more than a decade of experience providing consulting services to a wide range of clients, including major law firms and Fortune 100 companies.
- Candice Rosevear
- Vice President, Chicago
- (312) 470-6512
- Financial Regulation;
Securities, Valuation, and General Damages;
Data Analytics; Labor and Employment
Her expertise includes:
• Data analytics,
• Wage and hour damages (including FLSA class action and PAGA representative actions),
• The econometric evaluation of claims of race, gender and age discrimination,
• Financial modeling,
• The valuation of complex financial instruments including, swaps, options and other financially-engineered products,
• The valuation of businesses and intangible assets, and
• The analysis of complex securities fraud matters.
Candice has directed and managed the economic analyses of legal and business matters across a wide range of industries including, healthcare, financial services, commodities, high-tech and retail.
Prior to joining Global Economics Group, Candice was a Managing Consultant at Navigant Economics. Prior to that, she worked at Chicago Partners (an economics consulting firm) and the Indiana Supreme Court.
Candice holds a B.S. in business, magna cum laude, from Indiana University’s Kelley School of Business in Indianapolis and an M.B.A. in Economics, Finance, and Econometrics from the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.